Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nail art made EASY!

In my September Birchbox were these metallic gold, pink and black leopard print nail polish stickers by Incoco. They retail at $7.99-$10.99. I've seen Sally Hansen's version of these, which run about $10, in the drugstores but have been wary of if they would live up to all their hype.
I followed the directions that came with the Incoco nail polish stickers and was very surprised at how fast and easy these went on. All you need for an instant nail art are the stickers and a nail file. As a last step, not included in the directions, I placed a layer of clear protective coat on top with hopes that it will help them stay on longer. It took about 7min to put them on, which I thought was great for a first timer. The one feature I truly liked was if you placed the sticker slightly off you could peel it up and move it accordingly. Both brands offer a large variety in colors, patterns and straight up glitter. These are great if you don't have time to go to get your nails done or you need something fun and fashionable in you life fast!
I think I might have fallen in love. They are truly cute! I have to get my paws on Sally Hansen's Halloween prints. I will report back with how long they last.





No comments:

Post a Comment